[D] Day sure was a doozy. Couldn’t agree more w/ ZeroHedge. 👇🇺🇸🦅

To Save America, Durham Must Reveal The Whole Russiagate Story And Punish The Guilty

link: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/save-america-durham-must-reveal-whole-russiagate-story-and-punish-guilty

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

P.J let's get this done. I'm so ready !!!! God be with you and all of us.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Amen! 🤝

(1) Show this thread

seriously. even in all obviousness, ppl are still needing a blunt edge to cut theough the bullshit. we’re workin’ with a really tough crowd. ya know?

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

But will Garland let them prosecute anything?

Durham may get the indictments, but I'd assume next step would be for DOJ to assign a prosecutor... and I'm not so sure there would be appropriate follow through. Too much workload dealing with parents protecting their children, after all.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Someone once said that nothing can stop what is coming, but we’ll see what happens! 🙏🇺🇸🦅

(1) Show this thread