QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Is Donald Trumps account back on FB?

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

It looks to me like it is & all his videos are there too.

I would never put nobody on a bad hunt, CHING HAI knowledge of that shit is gonna take a nest out including Pelosi and Barry S and a whole lotta motherfkrs in between. ALSO tunnels and routes. WATCH>

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Gavin, HRC fkn all those pos Clinton fk foundation, offshore accounts, on and fkin on. HONEY HOLE >

RICE< FUDDY, CLINTON, ON AND FKIN ON< THIS BITCH RAISED MONEY FOR THEM, has "satellites" studios in SF, LA on and fkin on. WHAT FKIN SHIPPING does this likely baphotranny network use.

SITES to CHURCH of Satan church of Satan, that cloudy eyed mofo and Chelsea, tied BACK IN to the Clinton foundation one of many tied BACK into this whole NWO devil shit. WATCH you can look that bitch up and her ties to Clinton when he got a hummer from the other bloodliner, and tried to get him a fund going and did. COMPANIES or cult, oh did I mention that a cult leader, GET BETTER or worse, or more fk them, well sorry but back to subject matter raised by nones, oh and also fkin involved in the UN and fkin charities and orphanages, TIED INTO Barry S real dad the Cult of Subud freako. IF any more fkin ties would like to be addressed please lemme know.

(2) Show this thread