#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

"I want to speak to you about the reason store shelves are emptying and why parts of the United States are dealing with scarcities of all kinds. Some of it has to do with the prolonged shutdown of our economy that literally broke the links in our supply chains.

Much of it has to do with the trucking industry that has been ignored, slighted, taken for granted and over regulated, to the point there are not enough trucks and truckers to offload hundreds of cargo ships waiting offshore of our ports throughout the nation.

The supply chain breakage was exaggerated by way of a triple whammy of the COVID-19 lockdown as it affected truckers. Deliveries were eliminated to stores and facilities that were closed.

The truckers had a hard time finding eateries and bathrooms on the road. And too many truckers ended up getting paid more for staying home with their families rather than going to work."

https://newspress.com/americas-supply-chain-truck-wreck/

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response John Atkison to his Publication

A huge problem are the hundreds of cargoe ships floating around off the American shore and not being able to unload at LA or any other US ports . Why?

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

The article talks about issues that are affecting truck drivers in California. Quoting one paragraph...

"California promulgated a diesel engine rule that took out of service some $20 billion of diesel equipment, including trucks, farm and construction equipment, by way of air quality rule that was steeped in academic and regulatory corruption. The rule required multiple replacements and modifications of engines that were too expensive for most owner operators, and mom-and-pop companies, to comply with. Most of this equipment has never been replaced."

California is really screwed up. I so want to move out of this state and I will when the opportunity arises. Until then I will continue to be patience and keep the faith.

Ah, yes, that explains it. Thanks for pointing that out. I was about to go check out the article after I wrote, lol

In response John Atkison to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MaryWolfe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Wolfe, click on at the bottom under it