Only people mentioned by @POCOTHUNDER in this post can reply

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

he has saved us from the things we don't even know about we were not meant to walk this life alone he has never forsaken and he never ceases to amaze me

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€πŸ’™β€ IN GOD WE TRUST with PRESIDENT TRUMP WE STAND❀❀❀ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I KNOW that I have been rescued and protected by our Awesome GOD so many times and there's always been a great story to share! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU GOD ALMIGHTY! I should write them all down.
Can't even imagine how many times He saved me whilst I was unaware! SO YES! WE SERVE AN AWESOME GOD AND I AM SO VERY THANKFUL FOR EVERY RESCUE!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

More times than I can count. Be well and GOD bless.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

I have been rescued so may times... and had so many prayers answered...πŸ™

I am Sylvia Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Yes Amen ...Thank You Jesus

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Thank you Abba Father.