Search for Truth no matter the consequence! Welcome everyone who seeks the Truth! American State National💥💥💥WWG1WGA!!💥💥💥🇺🇸🍿

Can someone post a pic of Sandy Hook reunion Please, had a major tablet malfunction

Only people mentioned by @joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply

Search for Truth no matter the consequence! Welcome everyone who seeks the Truth! American State National💥💥💥WWG1WGA!!💥💥💥🇺🇸🍿

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Thank you! Much appreciated! I looked through 10k memes and screen captures for 3 hours and couldn't find it. You rock patriot!!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

...sorry wasn't on earlier coulda [psted this lickity split for ya! I have this on file! I'd have to look but I also have the video complete no cutaways/unedited that day showing the "dummy" bodies being placed etc.!

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

id love to see that. how can i

(1) Show this thread

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

How evil of a family do you have to be to watch this play out on tv, watch the country go through hell and not tell anyone it is a fake? HTF can people be this evil? They knew it was fake, their families knew it was fake, their friends knew it was fake, but they couldnt tell the rest of the country and save us all of this bullshit contained around it? Well no matter what, they will answer to God. No one gets past Father Yehoveh!!

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

How did so many families buy into this evil and make the country suffer? what were they told? They sure did know the truth because the so called reunion picture is telling. it is hard to imagine that the allchose to remain silent.

(1) Show this thread

Intel confirmed not that you need it.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

😍

(1) Show this thread