So this is all not coincidence. Can anyone decode what happened?

3D to 5D Consciousness, [04.10.21 17:45]
FB and IG is back. For a minute there, we really thought they were wiped off from the internet.

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Theory 1- Taken down by White Hats to clean up and remove algorithms that censor in advance of Project Veritas reveal.

Theory 2- Black hat controlled to cause panic and drop the stock price. Zuckerberg selling all of his stock recently would be the perfect move if he anticipated a drop. Sell high and buy back low after the stock falls.

Theory 3 (most likely) We have no fooking clue and never will because they are all ten steps ahead of us and playing a game that surpasses our narrow understanding of timespan and dimensional planes of thinking.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts