Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

ON JANUARY 25TH, UNDER COVER OF DARKNESS, CHILDREN WERE REMOVED FROM THE WHITE HOUSE [at 2:20]. THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK!!!

how can you see anything from this video. Besides, Biden was not occupying the WH. IF THIS, a big IF, is true then who is responsible?

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

Watch the video closely from 2:20 forward. Children are ushered out form the White House. You are right Biden is not President, so he wouldn't be in the White House. There are tunnels underground

Daughter of the One Most High seeking truth. Holding the Line.

How can you tell that they are children? It's difficult for me to make out wo they are, and I have a large computer screen.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

i do not know how anyone can see these chikdrwn but someone did blow up the picture. yes it appears they are children. yes there are a tunnels under the WH. same with all the government buildings.

(2) Show this thread