Folks, I need your prayers, my step mom just called me and request prayers warriors for her nephew Trevor...please pass this on to your friends wherever you can.... Trevor has MS and his life expectancy wasn't suppose to be up to 19 years but by a miracle he made it so far...please pray for Trevor!!! His ankles are swollen and will be having surgery....

Only people mentioned by @Whisperingmoon in this post can reply

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Kap Hall-Ward to her Publication

sending prayers.

Mother, healer and truth seeker Wwg1 Wga β€œIt is better to be smacked with the truth than kissed with a lie.” NCSWIC. #Maga

sending love and light to Trevor πŸ™πŸ»

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers sent your way!

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

prayer sent.

God bless you and God bless Trevor

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

prayer sent.

God bless you and God bless Trevor

β™₯οΈπŸ™For Trevor.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Prayers on the way for Trevor and everyone in his family and the doctors and nurses too!!

Sending Prayers πŸ™

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Sending prayers....πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜”