Negative48 just posted this via Telegram:

Penance is coming.
Regardless of what you think, you are not yet awake.
You do not know how deep this goes.
If you knew, you could not sleep.
Many of you could never go on.
You need each other.
You need every ONE of you.
Learn to play nice with each other or be left behind.
If one stumbles, pick them up.
If one asks a question, give them the answer.
That is how we grow.
There’s no more room in the plan for arrogance and self importance.
If you turn ONE away, you’ve hurt the plan.
If you hurt the plan, you’ll be left behind.
We are watching.
We see it all.
There are no secrets.
You would never believe the files kept on everyone of you, for that matter, you’d never believe
WHERE they are kept.
Prepare for the next phase.
Prepare each other.
You are one.
And…
WWG1WGA.

Only people mentioned by @superradangel in this post can reply

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Angel Joy to her Publication

Maybe if someone could help me out on this, an acquaintance of mine who hates Trump, loves the Bushes, claims he’s a conservative, rips on the Trump crowd, agrees with the New World order, wants to get together with me and pick my brain about everything I think. I asked him why he want to do such a thing because I’ve told him many truths and he doesn’t believe anything I say. he loves my music and songwriting and I told him we could hang out and just talk music and songwriting but he really wants to talk politics and religion with me. I do not trust this guy. There’s something very off about him. My dilemma, I want to be a good person in the plan and not leave anyone behind. I also believe there are people we cannot trust. What do I do? His best friend is a Mason. any suggestions of what I should do? he’s a mailman and I even asked him what he thinks about the ballots dumped in the ditches and he will not reply to me. I need help on this one, Patriots! my gut says do not hang out.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Pray for discernment and trust in God. This person is not exhibiting good fruit so be careful, we are not to test God by putting ourselves in harms way.

(1) Show this thread

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

WWG1WGA 🇨🇦

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Fook em. We are READY. WWG1WGA!