Only people mentioned by @Rena1776 in this post can reply

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

🙂🌴🙏 It's back. I need FB because it's where all my elderly relatives hang out. I have friends from grade school back in the day also on FB.

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

I understand -- same here

(1) Show this thread

Australia is out too. Couldn't happen soon enough in my book. What will the Karens do now? 😁

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

I think that, this means that Facebooks IP addresses have been nuked from internet routing. In effect cutting facebook out of the internet.

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

works for me 😁🥰

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I just tried to connect with IPs from India, Netherlands, Hong Kong and none of them connect.

This is world wide🙀

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

If FB is a CIA program then that would make sense... but maybe they can cut off all CIA ties and bring it back up to "fit the Constitution"?