Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

may need surgery to remove the line I've been holding! Lord bless and protect out great Nation and all those that stood to face the darkness and support to each other. When all is over and the healing begun our bond to each other, in your Name and in universal Love shall continue on.
We'll have so much more to discuss in a new world, in a new light. πŸŽΆπŸ™β™₯️
NOW LET'S FINISH THIS. GOD IS IN THE FIELD WITH US.

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Ready and waiting! God Speed Patriots!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

PRAISE GOD . . . Dear Lord, we are all here for you. Please protect our country, its Patriotic, GODLY leaders and especially all of my Digital Soldier family here and on other platforms. Please keep us all safe so that we can be a part of creating On Earth As It Is In Heaven. We love you GOD.

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

Oh, Hell YES. I’ve been sitting on GO for years! I’M Ready!!

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts