Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

hmm…red october? At this rate, seems like the whole economy is going to be in the red for october.

WWG1WGA! THE GREAT AWAKENING! THE BEST IS YET TO COME! No vaxing going on here.

Look’s like its all gone, sir. All gone...puf 💨

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Research QFS , whiplash347 telegram.
Prepare, precious metals, currencies to revalue, seized assets need to flow somewhere.
The stock market a corrupt fraud, with intention, to FALL, and need to flow somewhere.
Flowing into a QFS on stellar and flare networks, into a growing system protected by space force?

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

👊 You’re on fire today! 😂

Hahahahahhahahhahaha!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Is it down? LOL

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

FB’s daily low is $322! 👀🍿

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

nice numbers everywhere
just need 1313 to pop up elsewhere to
signify our new beginning
WW v3