Instagram kill.
Net will be paused.
HAMMER.
On the clock.
Q

link: https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1445055141112131599?s=20

Photo 1/3

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

Would love to see Google in the parade as well!

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

= = = > < >

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

Cali FB, and Instagram down!

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

If broadcasts start coming in from the white hats, where do you think they will come? We don't have a TV.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

I’d assume via phone or radio. God bless! 🇺🇸🦅

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

If this isn’t it, just a test..I now see what a lottery win may feel like 😂😉

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

All of mine are down and my cellphone won't dial friends and family right now...but I have a dial tone, just once I dial it disonnects...Weird!

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

my frens been waiting for winter