I will be meeting with our Superintendent of Schools this week. After many emails explaining why masks don't work and covid tests are a scam, being blocked by our school board for calling them psychopaths and child abusers, maybe they realize I am not going away not giving up.

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Veritas has staff every where ... I believe they are on Telegram ... hopefully they support your efforts too!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I am just doing my thing , fighting the system, the town I live in has heard me before on a range of issues going back 2 decades .

(1) Show this thread

PLEASE BRING WITNESS AND RECORD ALL ON YOUR CELL PHONE!!!

my wife is coming, the ICU RN. I will think about it. Thank you for your support : )

(1) Show this thread

They know they are owned and they think they can keep us in the dark. Not anymore.

Good luck!

Its about getting them to look at and accept the data. The data has already won the argument. Its about their mental acceptance of that outcome.

In response Water Mark to his Publication

I ove data. It tells the truth if its real

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Good for u!!! Never give up, never give in!!!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

VIDEO IT

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Being in NY I can record. I don't like to do that stuff but I will think about it. I go by my word

(1) Show this thread