Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

ZIKA.

ZIKA.

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

๐Ÿ’ฅ We ARE A Slave To The Mind (Matrix) ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Advanced knowledge to expand your consciousness + energy out of the DRAMA of human suffering of the lower warlike mind/animal soul and into a new unlimited state of being. In this video I share truths that will set your spirit free!

I talk about what Awakening truly means by using the symbolism in Alien films. Awakening is like REALizing you are experiencing an alien invasion. These aliens or inorganic beings use THOUGHT to invade our consciousness. We experience these beings as "voices." These voices end up turning into programming which limits our energy and personal reality.

To truly awaken is to become aware of your programming and to transcend this limited inherited human mind full of voices and negative belief systems. We wouldn't be having thoughts if there wasn't something listening to them, which is the OBSERVER... our true self - consciousness and energy.

https://youtu.be/rXrNVL8I_gY

FIFTY8 / Navigating Reality 45 - Awakening - YouTube

FIFTY8 / Navigating Reality 45 - AwakeningAdvanced knowledge to expand your consciousness + energy out of the drama of human suffering of the lower warlike m...

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Anyone notice bug bites taking longer to heal up in 2021...?

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

No... But start a regime of fulvic and humic acids and watch the parasites jump ship.... From inside of you....

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

This crap came up after that "zika" virus - which was just as much of a hoax as what's going on with the covid - when there was talk about releasing genetically modified mosquitoes to defeat the ones supposedly carrying zika
With this document it shows they've been working on this since at least 1981
Depopulation agenda, anyone?

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

Such vileness and evil has plagued us for far too long.
The next 2 years are going to be worse than we can imagine.
None of this is going away, what we are experiencing, it's just the beginning.
The full armor of God is essential.
Massive deaths r coming worldwide.
Strength in numbers. We keep united.

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

I agree: hold the light.

(1) Show this thread