Only people mentioned by @MMMMADDDD in this post can reply

THAT BLOOD CLOT LOOKS LIKE THIS❗️😳🤨

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response chore Toke to her Publication

and moves/stands up like it is “self aware” according to the scientists who discovered it.

In response chore Toke to her Publication

what ever that creature looking thing is, it looks like its freaking dancing❗️🤨

(2) Show this thread

Well they love to vet this stuff in Hollywood so I find it curious...

Stranger Things = Queen Parasite
This Blood Clot resembles. WTH!
The "thing" that was seen under microscope with the tentacles.

Ivermectin = works = kills parasites
Zinc = works = Zinc deficiency impairs immune response to parasites

Stranger Things have been known to happen. I just can't remember when.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

IN GOD WE TRUST THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE TRUMP 2020 WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️

WTH is that??

In response Mary Jajola to her Publication

idk but I'm never eating crab legs again.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Mary Jajola to her Publication

Those are the pieces of graphene oxide in the jab that form chains and shapes and move. They cause clotting and I would imagine a host of other problems including incredible pain.

(2) Show this thread