[Fauci] is trending on Twitter
at 101,000 tweets so far... 🍿🍿🍿
Is it finally the END of FAUCI ? 🙏🏼

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

Beyond me why Trump didn't ditch him when he had the chance. Been no benefit keeping his lying @ss around.

In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication

He kept him front and center for a reason. Before this nobody really knew who he was.

In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication

I thought of that a lot last year. Then i realized that it's much easier exposing a criminal (or let them expose themselves() if they are under the spot light. Remember, the swam rans deep. Not just one Fauci. The world needs to see, and they can only see if they are constantly in front of the TV.

(2) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

That arrogant 🐍will never resign.
I’ve heard he’s the fall guy, hopefully this means his time is short!

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

I believe Fauci should resign for the good of society.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

💩💩💩💩💩🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮💩🤢🤮💩💩💩