MR. POOL COMMS: Remember, Podesta Is 1st Arrest

At 11:03 (113) last night, Mr. Pool posted A LOCK UNLOCKED = 127 = JOHN PODESTA. The sybolism is that an unlocked lock represents an indictment unsealed. Mr. Pool unlocks the solution path by posting at ELEVEN THREE PM = 148 = PODESTA INDICTED = ON THREE ELEVEN = PODESTA IS 1ST.

Many Anons (myself included) have somewhat overlooked this most important revelation from Q regarding 11.3 & 11.6, as if Podesta and Huma are not 'big enough fish'. But in reality, they have it all on [them] because they were the main child procurers and abusers for HRC.

Podesta + Huma = Clinton ( + CABAL) Crimes Against Children. This tells us that the White Hats are going to start the public reveal with exposing the crimes against children. Why? Because protecting the children is the only thing every real human being can agree on. America will be UNIFIED in disgust and horror.

@watn17

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

what about 11.9 ... 3,6,9 πŸ˜‰

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

This seems to fit that timelime. Tomorrow is Monday, 10-4 😬

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

And this is the only post that came up when I searched 10-4 😳

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Maria Bartiromo spoke this am of an interview she did with John that he was not too happy about years ago in her interview with Kat patel this am. He smiled his hidden smile. No coincidences.

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Ha!!! I LOVE the "no coincidences" They're may fave!!

(1) Show this thread

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

My 22yr old daughter is soo lost and brainwashed.
She hates DJT. I had told her last year that he was trying to save the children and she said ; β€˜ well, I feel bad for the kids but Trump is evil and I am ashamed that you worship him’. πŸ˜•
Just sent a post to all my kids about the world as we knew it is coming to an end, and her response was ; β€˜ Well, if more people would wear a mask and get vaccinated...’
πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
Some will be forever lost, I truly fear for her survival through all this. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜’

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication

My children are 22 and 24. There were times that they literally laughed at me and thought I was crazy, even w/them being Trump supporters. I planted the seed like you did. They woke up on their own when they started to see things on Social Media and connected to what I've been telling and showing them. Your daughter might be "lost" now, but I have faith that she will come around too when she finds out who the true evil ones were. It will be different when she hears it from other people and watch what happens when her Trump hating friends start to switch sides. It may be hard for her at first, but the blessing is she will have you there to help and guide her. πŸ™β€οΈ God Bless, I wish you and your family the best!!

(1) Show this thread