Just got the 3rd EAS alert in the last 12 hours. We are moving into the shit's happening soon category.

Apparently we got one yesteray my normie hubby informs me but he says its just a test they “normally” do :) Lol . I’m just waiting to see his meltdown soon 😂

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DianeBachman4 in this post can reply

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication

I live in Gibraltar South Europe .. redpilled from beginning. My husband still not 100% there, hoping and praying it's happening soon!

In response Susan Mif to her Publication

Beautiful place Gibraltar :). My hubby is a patriot Trump supporter and 5th generation Californian but ... he didnt follow Q like I did when I found it in October of 2017... thereby he doesn’t understand the Plan . But although he claims its not true what I’m explaining to him , he is now listening to X22 report and seems to calm down . I definitely reccommend Dave for normie husbands .. For some reason they don’t feel threatened by him and think he’s a good guy ( which he is ) 👌

(1) Show this thread

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

Right???😂

I have a one eye open hubby, doesn't care to stop living in the matrix. It's annoying.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Iris Beautiful to her Publication

We need to start a wine club for all the wives dealing with matrix loving hubby's 🤣🤣💖💖🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Iris Beautiful to her Publication

same here!

(2) Show this thread