2nd EAS broadcast within 8 hours. Never before has this every happened. Once or twice a week is normal.

I live in Florida and I just had 3 EBS within the last 30min and across the radio and TV..... its coming Patriots!!!! I think this weekend!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SuzyQ1776 in this post can reply

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Suzanne Lohbauer to his Publication

So far, no EBS in central New Jersey.

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

it would make sense if it was saturday or sunday, because we really do have a storm coming lol...but knowing the libs theyll be like "ugh trump just came on tv to tell us about the snow storm. he wants to be a meterologist now" 🥴😂😂😂

my iphone has been flickering yesterday and today. thought maybe i had a virus, it was very strange! my cousin had it come across her tv and her aunt had it come over the radio both the other day. all in south jersey.
im like a little kid christmas eve!!! ugh!!!!

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Kelly 1211 to his Publication

we had it on our tv about a week ago. i almost had a heart attack lol

(1) Show this thread

Trump is My President! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Mother and grandmother who loves the Lord! Fighting for our Republic

I live in Florida and had the EB on tv one time today

Just here to learn things not do individual chats

Nothing in MI and hubs is in IN with tmobile andriod and straight talk apple phone. We dont have cable

ive been listening too radio for 30 min here in Minnesota but ND station due to i live on the border. yet to here one.

😁When I here the EBS go off I got really excited just knowing what is coming. I've been waiting years for it and now it's here.😆🤪😍🤩

I just had a third one within one hour on the same channel in Florida.

Nothing in Missouri, I don't think anyway.

Nothing in Jacksonville...skies pretty quiet too. There has been increased jets/helos for the last few days.However, not uncommon as we have several bases.

Your TS says 6:01 pm in Florida?

In response Lisa Marie to her Publication

didn't notice that, that's weird because it was around 230pm ish

(1) Show this thread

US Army Veteran and 100% Pro Trump. The Inability to think is our worst vulnerability

Nothing yet in PA

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

thank you!!!
in AZ nothing yet

#God #Family #Country #BackTheBlue #Military❤️🇺🇸❤️ #Cancer♋️#WWG1WGA❤️ #Nurses4Trump👩‍⚕️#ProudTennessean

None here in Tennessee.... my TV and phone on all day!!! I want mine 🤪

A believer in Jesus Christ: Patriot: Mother and grandmother to one. Soap maker and love my family. Starting second chapter in my life!

What!! Really? No EBS here in Idaho. Be safe everyone!🙏✝️❤️❤️❤️

Im on the Treasure Coast of FL and havent anything on my phone. Not sure on Tv since I only turn it on some nights. Not much good to watch...

I'm in FLorida as well and haven't heard anything yet. Fingers crossed though!

Proud Trump supporter. MAGA Nation❤️🇺🇲💙

I'm in Florida, Orlando. i have not had the TV on. nothing on my phone yet. 🙏🙏❤️🇺🇲💙🙏🙏

i can vouch, im in Citrus County and we just got one at 1:50. I will also note that it was an updated measage to. It used to be a lady now its a man and the message is somewhat different.

USSFmom🚀 ‘USA in God we trust! ‘🇺🇸

read on telegram, the great awajening that it would be tomorrow, Jan. 30! praying!

#God #Family #Country #BackTheBlue #Military❤️🇺🇸❤️ #Cancer♋️#WWG1WGA❤️ #Nurses4Trump👩‍⚕️#ProudTennessean

In response Astros Mom to her Publication

Which account on Telegram??

(1) Show this thread

#Trump2020...All4America!...Happily married with 3 kids and a dog...Love my family...

VA here and i had 2 over my radio within 10-15 mins of each other. I cant wait. 🇺🇸

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

nothing here in Indiana.

I have not had any!! Ever? Why? Don't leave me out...

In response Heidi Quantum to his Publication

But I am SUPER EXCTIED that you are getting them down in FL!! I am going to go make some popcorn, i'll be right back.

(1) Show this thread

Just a Patriot citizen 🐸🐸🐸 4️⃣5️⃣➕➕➕

thx for info. So farnothing here, SoCal

I live in south Florida and I just had two EBS tests within 1/2 hour on the same channel. Very strange.

OMG i sure hope so!!!

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Yes this weekend!

Oh yes it is.

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

Please keep us updated. Are they just testing? Same message as usual?

In response Debra Fierens to her Publication

It's normal once or twice a week. Not 3 times in hours.

In response Debra Fierens to her Publication

nothing in Iowa

(3) Show this thread