Only people mentioned by @Riley in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Rose Kpp to her Publication

Amen🙏

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

Soon?

Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper (Audio) - YouTube

Official Audio for "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" by Blue Oyster CultListen to Blue Oyster Cult: https://BlueOysterCult.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the official B...

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Jon Neville to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

God,Family, Country Kneel only before God. married to my soul mate. Never been asleep Red pilled from birth WWG1WGA. Q bet ya

Truth

In response Scott 1974 to his Publication

. 🙌

(1) Show this thread

There is NOTHING more important ever in your life!

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Amen🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

. 🙏❤🙏

(1) Show this thread

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Amen

Amen🙌❤🙌

(1) Show this thread

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Amen

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Amen🙌❤🙌

(1) Show this thread