Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

A massive class action lawsuit against the government, states and businesses enforcing the jab is coming.

I can feel it.

Deadline for fed employees is nov 22. Received an email Monday stating all must notify HR by Nov 9th of their vax status. Exemptions are designed to be impossible. The plan is to fire anyone not vaxed by the end of November. We are worried but planning ahead. I get the sense that they know they cannot enforce this legally and are faking it in the mean time to convince or frighten or threaten as many as they can before we call their bluff. That is just my sense of things as they exist at the moment. I very much hope I am right about this.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @caribou in this post can reply

In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

I had a Drs letter of recomendation not to take the jab because of my allergies and my excemption was denied. My Dr. and I are both employed for the same Hospital. He was not happy. BTW...he's in great shape and had the jab, one month later had 2 heart attacks and open heart surgery.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

get the religious exemption doc in fast..address Title VII of 196;l4 Civil Rights “undue financial burden in employer” issue…. quote Bible passages that support and note which Bible … cite proof of fetal stem cell lines used, harvested from a newly murdered child

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

sincerity issue is key to religious exemption doc

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

what does NOT belong in a religious exemption doc: philosophical, medical/scientific or political commentary

(2) Show this thread