🔴National School Board Association Demands Biden Give Them FBI Protection From "Terrorist" Parents

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/zerohedge/feed/~3/tDcQUOxJxQ0/organization-demands-biden-order-fbi-protect-teachers-terrorist-parents

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

He does not care about the school boatd, anywhere, that might, maybe, possibly wake them up out of their delusional coma🤪🤔😎

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

The School Boards won't ask local Police and Sherriffs because they would laugh at the notion.

However the corrupt FBI will look to frame the parents to look good for their Deep State Masters.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

FBI is a terrorist organization. lol

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

PROTECTION? They ALL need to RESIGN!