Only people mentioned by @FoggyFL in this post can reply

In response Jeanne Foguth to her Publication

Really?! CNN you murdering, lying, slandering criminals. You all need to hang for the corruption, and the blood that is on your hands! I am a Christian, and God says 'Vengeance is mine, I will repay!' Romans 12:9; Hebrews 10:30. But, too many elderly were locked away in Nursing Facilities, too many died needlessly, while you all lined your pockets with the 'BLOODMONEY' earned from those foresaken muzzles you forced on us! The same goes for all of you Dems and Rinos in Congress and the Senate! PFUI! 🤮🤮🤮

Christian; Conservative; Constitutionalist; Here for President Trump & My Constitutional Republic! #MAGA #WWG1WGA - Queen of typos!

I guess that's how you back out of a blatent lie... But a warning... some of us already knew of the drug's healing potential... and knew it was a lie to begin with... We the People are watching... and noting your every move! Just keep pokin' the bear... I asure you, it won't end well for you!

Christian; Conservative; Constitutionalist; Here for President Trump & My Constitutional Republic! #MAGA #WWG1WGA - Queen of typos!

I guess that's how you back out of a blatent lie... But a warning... some of us already knew of the drug's healing potential... and knew it was a lie to begin with... We the People are watching... and noting your every move! Just keep pokin' the bear... I asure you, it won't end well for you!

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

For my Family & a Better World. #WWG1WGA 🌏🌍🌎

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Did you know tonic water contains quinine? It is an aquired taste though. I also take my vitamins including zinc and selenium to stay healthy and well.

Somebody's complicit in mass murder, CNN. Are you ready for what's coming?