2 images
💧 date 2/9/19
coincidence?

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Junior

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Fake News Will now start to attack Q non stop in 3....2....1...

A patriot who loves and respects the constitution, our flag, my fellow citizens, and the real winner of the 2020 election, Donald J Trump.

So how is this post from 2019 telling us Q’s return is imminent? I hope so but ….?

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

In response Jan Sekerman to her Publication

future proves past.... some of qs posts werent meant for when they were posted. they were set there for the future events for communication of whats going on. when he said you have more than you know and future proves past that is what was meant. Q knew thered be a time to go Dark and left what needed to be there for that time.

In response Jan Sekerman to her Publication

you sort have to believe time-traveler and/or machine which can forecast future events to understand the detla post that people have been posting here.

(2) Show this thread

Proud to be Canadian, ashamed of my Govt.

maybe reference to Trump and Twitter comeback

May even run for president or vice president.

Everyday brings me closer to GOD and for that I'm thankful. Life, Liberty, and Family.

if u search james whitey bulger from the Durham video in gematria the first result is "Q Execute Devine Justice"... along with all kinds of goodies.

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Stoned_ Liberty to his Publication

🔥

(1) Show this thread