Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

patriots in CA must be flipping out since they tried to recall Newsome, but he cheated to stay in power

now he wants to force vax all children

thank God I am in Florida

Some of my extended family is trying to get out of California. They finally have had enough.

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Why did they not fight the obvious fraud in the recall?
(Pretty sure they tried but were ignored or silenced)
Sadly lost my respect for Elder when he just quietly stepped aside.
He had long seemed to be a voice of reason. Now it seems he's no better than any other conservative who lacks spine to stand on their principles and ethics.

Been hearing for years how hopeless their elections have become. Outside of a few bubbles, Californians are NOT this insane. They're leaving in droves, and that's a very hard decision to make for a family.

I think Newsom is actively TRYING to make them leave.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™agree 100%

I am so excited. A close family member just called me. They are leaving CA to move cross country. I am SOOOOO excited about this!!! She will probably wake up when she leaves CA because she will be moving to the mountains. This is a huge miracle. I have been praying about this for years, to get her out of there. Cannot tell you how happy I am for her. It will take a while for them to relocate, but God is watching over her and I am so grateful.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Thank you, Jesus!

I believe in miracles, for sure, and this is a big one. God, please help her open her eyes.

Thanks for listening!

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

happy for you and them.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ™ ty

Still in shock, but happy shock. She needs to get away from Newsome and his psycho commie policies.

(1) Show this thread