Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

ON JANUARY 25TH, UNDER COVER OF DARKNESS, CHILDREN WERE REMOVED FROM THE WHITE HOUSE [at 2:20]. THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK!!!

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Ok, but this isn't under cover of darkness, as there are floodlights. Where are the children? I'm not saying you are wrong, but I am not convinced by this video.

Come out of front door at around 2:20. Someone then walks out of the door behind them, who's clearly taller... giving the indication/impression that they are indeed children. At 3:00 am or whatever. WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AllWillBeRevealed in this post can reply

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response MilitaryTribunals NOW to his Publication

OK. I'll look again. But why under floodlights in front of a webcam? Why not with flashlights and night vision?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

This is for patriots/anons to show us the operation is still ongoing to rescue the children AND there are tunnels under the WH

(1) Show this thread