for attempting to overturn what I put on their hearts
to begin in Texas
to protect the little ones.
-dry up their rivers of blood
-dry up their supply
-strike their storehouse & deplete it
-those that have chosen to serve [satan]
& openly deceive
I shall cause them to fall into their own trap.
-watch the walls come down
that the enemy has attempted to erect
in order to protect the most precious part of his plan
-I shall gut those plans
& DO THE BIGEST PURGING THIS COUNTRY HAS EVER SEEN
-I shall call out the principalities of Baal
& tear down his high place
because I am God & there is no other 💥

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2W1J5k6v_8

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts