🇺🇲Patriot🇺🇲Q'urious🇺🇲Mom🇺🇲Wife🇺🇲Trump is My President🇺🇲JFK Roxx🇺🇲I hate Satanist, Pedophiles,The Illuminate, F*K the DEEPSTATE

Only people mentioned by @LipstikkNLeather in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Lynn Frank to her Publication

They all need to hang for this..seriously HANG!😓😓

OMG, that is horrific.... Obama and Killary are EVIL.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

#Benghaziwillneverbeforgotten
#We'recomingforyouonewayorother

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

How to protect a channel of subversion of a nefarious agenda to being about Anarchy into a realm of self love for a very few bad entities?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UelDrZ1aFeY