we are about to suffer through a horrendous red october.

this does not end until our collective consciousness declares sovereignty, which happens when a weighted average of all beings declare sovereignty.

To do this, we must give up our attachments to government, banking, medicine, our false education and churches.

there is no fixing the institutions. they are false and their energetic essence is 100% to support enslavement matrix.

NO MAN CAN EVER HAVE POWER OVER ANOTHER WITHOUT CREATING A WORLD OF DARKNESS

NO MAN CAN PAY TAXES OR BE EMPLOYEE WITHOUT BEING A SLAVE

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK

I pledge allegiance to the flag of my sovereignty and the limited authority republic for which it stands. fearless, answering only to God, with unconditional love for all.

HAVE YOU SEEN ENOUGH PAIN YET TO GIVE UP ALL OF THE MATRIX?

It will End, when the WHOLE WORLD is notified of what’s really been happening in this WORLD, that’s when it will END, You can’t tell people to stop living, WE THE PEOPLE DEMAND TO KNOW THE TRUTH.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mpuror in this post can reply

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication

agree. have become and still working on untangling. however. living, feeding family, and yes work has to continue. Before i get smashed for " not disengaging from natrix" being out doing things is how you red pill. teaching preserving food, growing food, fixing things not buying new. This too is important. helping others as we move on. making my family homeless is not the answer. Remember we are here and awake to help as people wake up. Truth is what will move this. we will lose many but in the long run drawing this out and dripping for to long has opposite effect mentally on people.