Person 1: Buy Trump Coins! Follow my fake accounts! Listen to my podcasts! Buy my merch.

Person 2: Donate to help children [link]

Person 1: “Person 2” is a total scammer! SCAM SCAM SCAM!

What a shit show!

When does the movie end?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

And you can add to that the crypto pushers. i dont follow any of them. they go from having some good information to pusing coins and crypto like drugs on a street corner. They are all paytriots and i dont listen to stupid.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Observing the frauds and laughing at fools. DNH, TNS; ZFG

Even worse when Persons 1 and 2 are the same.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Red October

Praying Hopefully Soon! Or We’ll Have No Country!

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

#JESUS CHRIST is my LORD👑KING ✝️ Get behind me Satan, for it is written✝️ OTR commercial truck driver👚👖🥾💄🕶

it is truly disgusting to watch so many people making a profit off of this movement👺 instead of, from the heart, wanting to get the truth out to everyone out of love and concern✝️. It would be a different story if they are donating all of this money to the less fortunate🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

The movie ends when people wake up.

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Def lose street cred when they start selling made in china crap. You would think THEY were desperate, right???? Clowns. Sad.