If you're on Telegram, please let us know what these files are that the McAfee channel is dropping. ๐Ÿ™(I can see the files, but it won't let me open them.) I see some about HRC and a couple about Pelosi, plus one about Benghazi, and files for 2000, 2001, 2002 ... etc.

OfficialMcAfeeโœ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
@McafeeAfterlife

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

God/Fam (Gkidz)/Country. 2A. Former IT Director/ Bank VP/ LEO/ EMS. Looking for verifiable TRUTH and JUSTICE. More questions than answers.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response JRF Patriot to his Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

The Benghazi one was their coordinated talking points when asked abt it. Disgusting.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Suzy Bear to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

2000 is tax return on the clintons.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

and the ones you mentioned are PDF files. should open with adobe or alike...

No, I get a message that the file is too big to open and then it asks if I want to join Telegram.

(1) Show this thread

oh it was tricky. click on the down arrow...then once it looks like a file folder..click on it again...

My view shows no down arrows... :( But thank you for trying to help! Clicked on a few things, but nothing.

(1) Show this thread