Facebook just announced it “made a mistake” when it censored studies showing HCQ saves lives. Censorship is never “a mistake.” Tech executives repeatedly made a calculated decision, month after month, silencing physicians worldwide.

Censorship kills.
https://t.co/TX0g8lPxUx https://t.co/nh1f9lwDNc

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

i don't want lawsuits; i want indictments for crimes against humanity.#CrimesAgainstHumanity#medicaltyranny#itwasintentional#theyaremurderers

I'm so frustrated about this crap! I have so many family members and friends who are still fast asleep & running out to get these "vaccines" & I can't seem to convince them that they are a reckless & unnecessary. 99.9% survivable & we have HCQ that works. 🤯🙏🏻😢

A Patriot who loves to live, laugh and make sure this world is a safer place. Children should be seen and heard but mostly believed .

to me they want the elderly dead . the wise ones that can tell us our history . so the young can think this is how life is suppose to be oppressed. no God and to make them our God. this is what I see. where the wise obes will tell us No this is not the Norm. and we had God constitution and frre speech and nany men died to keep us that way .

A Patriot who loves to live, laugh and make sure this world is a safer place. Children should be seen and heard but mostly believed .

doctors wint give it out i tried . my dr is dr Jasper in Pasadena Californis and she said it has not been aporoved by the fda . they called me about a flu shot. but i never take
those.

In response Melissa Hoover to her Publication

hmmm, have you tried Americanfrontlinedoctors.com? I know they are doing everythung they can to get HCQ to people who want it & they are doing online Dr. visits to prescribe it. I believe their website lets you know if you can get it through them via your states laws.

(1) Show this thread

not a mere mistake or oversight. massive fuckup.

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

Classaction lawsuits are great! Bring zuc to his knees

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

💔💔💔My father just died on 1/9/21 bc everyone bc everyone efused to give him HCQ. CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.💔💔💔

A cheeky cotton candy on a stick with 16 direct lines to the Mayflower, so yeah, I'm invested.

Class action lawsuit

Facebook should be held accountable so should Governor Cuomo and every person that denied HCQ from the people over politics!
UNACCEPTABLE!

inject all of them with the vaccine.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

No mistake - they're only trying to cover their a$$es 😡
I think it's time to starting queing up class action lawsuits

Belgian Anon, on VK https://vk.com/yolandeinanna

that made my day

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

only trying to save their rear ends. they knew what they were doing & it wasn't a mistake.

🇨🇦 patriot. I ❤️ President Trump & all he stands for: Freedom Truth Love Peace #WWG1WGA #GESARA, #5D IFBAP Not a dating app! Will block!

This pisses me off so much...I said (in the facility that I work in) rhat we should get this here...I got the "fluoride stare" back...no one had heard of it, or tbey said it was dangerous to take. These people (MSM and Farcebook) killed thousands needlessly. Shame on them!

For God and Country! WWG1WGA 100% Patriot - Never surrender

🤣Censored!? But, but they FACT CHECKED it all! 🤬🤬