I think [they] convinced themselves that Trump actually wasn’t affiliated with Q.

Remember, Trump had to remain neutral for optics.

These people are stupid!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

♛💙 Daughter of the King 💜♛ 💫 ⚔ Warrior of the Living God ⚔ 💫 🐸 Digital SoIdier 💻

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

not only are [THEY} stupid but they don't know the power of loyalty faith and love..... bet they ain't feelin' too comfy either....

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

forsure ✅✅✅🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Not just these ppl Doq, Nana is truly amazed at how many seemingly stupid ppl there really are.

I mean really seriously thinking they must be fookn drugged or something cause it mathematically seems at a minimum impossible to Nana that there could actually be this many.

Then well we have to figure out how to get them where they need to be>>>>> even bigger task.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

He us all the Qlues we needed

😉

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

just wondering and not being smart not here to argue and respect everyones point im just over it but do you think were also not the smartest sitting here waiting for something that was suppose to come or certain dayes here and gone to save us 🤷🏼‍♂️

Only followers of this user (@misfitspiel) can see their posts