Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

THE FUTURE BELONGS TO ALL OF GODS CHILDREN PERIOD !!!!!!!!!!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

👍🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

fort ! 🙏💖

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

💪❤️🕊️

(1) Show this thread

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

✝️❤️ In God I trust.

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication

🙏✝️🙏...💪❤️👊

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

In response ela marriti to her Publication

💞💞💞🙏💞💞💞

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

💜💜🙏🙏

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

💞🙏💞

(1) Show this thread