Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

3, 2^4+2^3+1= 25, 2, 5, 2^4+2=18

3, 25, 2, 5, 18

C, Y, B, E, R

something I would love to learn how to do!!!!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

CYBER WAR

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

💥💥💥💥💥💥👍👍👍👍👍

Puzzle coming together??

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I am a dedicated Trump supporter I love listening to Santa Surfing and following Q crumbs hungry like Sammy the squirrel for info. ]:P

wonder if it's Cyber Space

Hell hath no fury like a fierce feline scorned 🔱 I have perfected the art I've dedicated my life to 🔱 Now I wait 😼 Pronouns: FA/FO🗡

Yeah - nah
Just point where you need me to shoot

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Can I wait till you put it out. I dont how to do that stuff

Cyber. Blackout ??

I adore puzzles - but pretty sure they have no use for an old lady like me. But I'm thinking a different career change may be in order. Teaching critical thinking skills, perhaps? Seems like there's gonna be a surge in demand for that before long.