Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

do you guys think they would have the same affect if I grind them up ……..?.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

This does not mean you dry it out and smoke it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_-_9GGl0_I

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

GOD truly gives us everything we need, doesn't he? Thanks for the info. I will pass it along. Good stuff.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Child mortality without modern medicine is around 50%.

Does he? I wonder.

(1) Show this thread

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Yeahhh.. stores are full of pumpkins - not only do they taste better when you extract them, clean them, and bake them a little, but they're great to have on hand and they grow very fast. Going to grab a few pumpers tomorrow.

Also, pumpkin is GREAT for dogs that have bowel problems (probably good for humans as well)

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

I tried growing them this year but no luck . . . I need to have more than one bee flying around my yard.

(1) Show this thread

If you get them salted, and you can get them flavored OR spice them up. I HATE pumpkin for the most part but love the seeds.

Musician/Guitarist/Music Creator.....Truther

Wow....great to learn something new...cheers!

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

Hmmm maybe that’s why I think clearly! Guess I’m off to buy a pumpkin tomorrow!