Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

STING OP!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Just dawned on me why certain workers have mandated vaccines. In addition to the Sting Ops, I think they are being gutted and destroyed. Hositals/ Medical, Fed Government,Military, Education and Airlines. We have to remember whats up is down and whats down is up

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

If the NWO was taking control there would no longer be a need for hospitals to tend to health. Government buildings would no longer be necessary as they would be a waste of resources. Ensuing chaos would be preferred as to further breakdown of the society and to further break our civilization to make room for the NWO.

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

I think its the White Hats. All planned oyt to bring in new Medical System Education System, closing down Federal offices because with Gesara we dont need them.
I dont know the plan but was told to trust the plan so I am.

Good job. I can't help but look at both sides and wonder what is really going on. I like your idea better.

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Vic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Data Gramma, click on at the bottom under it