#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

More than 1000 employees out of compliance at my state job. I am one of them, of course. So here it comes. We got the email that tells us we will comply by October 5th "OR ELSE"----> "Unpaid leave", with a possibility of separation from the state enforced. Also, that during our "unpaid leave" (that's a LOCKOUT) our positions can be "refilled". It also says "Only PCR or Rapid tests are accepted". That's right! you know how it is! They want that Graphene Oxide deposited into every one of us ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. One side is working at Depopulation. The other side is ending ALL systems as we know to bring in Nesara. EITHER WAY we are all going to hurt. By the end of this they are going to cut off our access to our accounts and food. Whoever survives this will get to enjoy the new world. We The people had ZERO SAY in ANY/ALL of this.

Only people mentioned by @Modusponus in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Modus Ponus to his Publication

I agree!!!