John McAfee still alive? and you thought he was dead!

Only people mentioned by @LexKixla in this post can reply

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

In response Lex Kixla to his Publication

THIS GUY, time and time again, told people close to him AND posted on social media countless times that he was not suicidal and that he wouldn't take his own life. He knew THEY knew he had the goods on them, so he had to fake a death. Im not much for the 'Princess Di, Michael Jackson still alive' theory, but this guy....Hell Yes He's Still Alive! He's got the goods on all of 'em. ALL OF EM. His wife is in control now. His official Telegram posted drone footage of Little St. James (Epstein Island) a few days ago. Shit's gonna hit the fan....soon. I hope.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Float like a butterfly
and Sting like a McAfee.

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Mr McAfee is alive and well. He is the ANTI VIRUS.

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

Father, The Sleeper Has Awakened...
https://t.me/McafeeAfterlife

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Elton John - I'm Still Standing (equal temperament A4 = 432 Hz tuning) - YouTube

This is a song by Elton John, from his album "Too Low for Zero" (1983).For the needs of the channel - it was re-tuned to the equal temperament A4 = 432 Hz tu...

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

He's sitting in an aluminum "fort"😉😆 tin-foil hat...the next level!🤣 I see/hear him more since his "death" than I did since he started up McAfee..😉🤣

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Goes by Patchy McHackerson 3rd now🤣🐸