Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

which might be why antiparasitics are working to fix some of the side effects

(1) Show this thread

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

That's some pretty scary stuff. I hope she can come up with live video footage. It's not so easy to label this concoction as a vaccine anymore. It's pure poison and this is obviously a part of the Cabal's Depopulation Agenda.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

you ever watch Star Gate Series and the Ghoul soul takes over your brain? Lots of Evil DNA to be pushed in many levels of boosters?

what the hell is this thing...

In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication

From Netflix 'Stranger Things'. Haven't watched the show but was creeped out after watching the above video and seeing a poster of the Stranger Things show.

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

IT WAS ABLE TO LIFT ITSELF OFF OF THE GLASS SLIDE?!?!

Lord, have mercy on us!
Help us resist and banish this unspeakable EVIL.
In Jesus name we pray.
🙏

Maybe this is what is in the jabs.. (Scroll down for the pix) https://greatreject.org/vaccinated-via-pcr-test/

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Hmm, a different means to the same goal. Plan B. the vaccine narrative is failing. Also biologicly the best place to insert something into the brain. Anything is plausible.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free

I watched this interview yesterday and was horrified....so many family members have gotten this death jab and I fear for them. My mother got the J&J jab in April, died in June.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication

I am deeply saddened to hear about your mother.
May God's peace and comfort be eternally with her.
Lord, hear our prayer.
🙏

In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication

So sorry about your loss. Stay strong. God bless you.

(2) Show this thread