Only people mentioned by @IGG1776 in this post can reply

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

Not to mention all the taxes and assorted fees attached to an airline ticket!! Those total MORE than the actual ticket price for the flight!! I love to travel, but with their taxes and mandates, to hell with it!

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

It gets worse than that, the deep state would have started a war crashing the world economy and then would have said to everyone with a pension, sorry it is all gone because of the war

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

It is!

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Not to add insult to Usary buhhttt! 🙄

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

you probably missed a few.

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

It's not theft unless your Gov't is doing the stealing. And then it's not theft then because they are the Gov't. Us little peons would have fines, be on parole, get stiff jail/prison sentences, but nope, not them. They're the Govt and they're there to help you.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Made In America to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

my mom gets $350 and my dad approx $1000 😡😡😡😡😡

be nice to just have all that money back I paid in. this is a shit show of epic proportions!

Thanks to this life and circumstances I am not having a retirement. AND um honestly who KNOWS what is gonna happen, not me.