35 fb accounts gone several twatter accounts gone 😤
u on telegram Casey?
lets get the band back together🙏🏼🇺🇸🐸🆘

In response Juztn G Anon to his Publication

Heyaaa! Yes I am on Telegram .

(1) Show this thread
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Just followed

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

My main acct is still purged. Im Benna on there, I think lol. I don't get on much still.

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

I'm still suspended. I was part of the purge on Jan 10th, 2020.

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

In response MadeIn America to her Publication

Same here. I tried making 4 more accounts and each one was suspended. None of the big names are there any more any way

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Oh wait a second! We moved to Florida and now I have a new phone number which means I can get back on it now, right???.

pas moi ..🤓peux pas y retourner encore

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

just followed

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

Okay I look for you! Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Southern born living way up north. Proud patriot and digital soldier holding the line. For God and country... #WWG1WGA #MAGA #GodWins

Been "suspended" since the 1/8 purge

In response Green Hive to her Publication

Yeah that was a final ban for me too but I have come back a few times under other numbers. You can get a new phone number thats free on Google Voice or there are a bunch of free apps. Just us Twatter from a computer and not your phone if possible.

In response Green Hive to her Publication

Me too!

(2) Show this thread

I’m still banned

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

Oh I was too! The trick is to use a free phone number from one of the many apps and a new email and only use Twitter from a Computer. If you use it from a phone you get banned again & they will immediately suspend you. But on computer / web browser it doesnt suspend so quickly!

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

In response Little Bird to her Publication

Awesome thank you!! Found ya! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🦅

(1) Show this thread