Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

🤢

❤❤❤
😣😢🤦‍♀️🤮
😂🤣😂🤣😂

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

One can only guess what emperor Xi did with his dog.

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

Ouch!

"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on." -Franklin D. Roosevelt

XI wokked his dog?????

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

My Fav is BOTUS... owned by a Patriot.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

That is horrible but funny.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

😂🤣😂

Patriot4Ever, Freedom, #MAGA. Truth Seeker. Jesus is King of the Universe❤️#GodWins❤️🇺🇸🕊🙏🌎WWG1WGA ❤️President Trump❤️

🤣🤣🤣

Proud card carrying O.G. tin hat wearer from way back. Concerned patriot and Christian. 🇺🇲🙏

it's a 'ckow' dog.

this seems more appropriate

WWG1WGA!!! The Lord is Our Shepherd, We have Won!!! The Golden Age is Here & Now!!! Isaiah 60:17

😂

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

😂🤣😂🤣

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

😂😂 Everyone loves them in their own way.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

😆😂😁😂😁

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

OH dog gone it thats grossly funny!

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

😖🌴🇺🇸