I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Amen 🙏❤️

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

If you do not take the risk on Humanity then how would you get the reward?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucmo6hDZRSY

We are in the Book of Revelation in the Bible right now. Satan is everywhere and many people still can't see him. I used to research all of the pedo celebs, Demoncrats, etc. I never researched so-called Patriots until last month. Many of them are not what we were led to believe. There is mass deception everywhere. They are leading us into the Agenda 21 New World Order. The vaccines are for depopulation. Research everyone and question everything. We must pray to God. I trust God and God's plan. I pray that Jesus comes to save us from this evil soon. God Bless you. 🙏❤️

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

I recommend that everyone search the world economic forum website for their young leaders . . . you might be amazed at who is tied to this group.