1 year delta coming in hot. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…@vincentkennedy

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

God Bless and Deliver US!
I just was so moved I posted this moment s ago: Patriot brothers and sisters a quick reminder from deep in the spirit of our light work. as we transform the world we too are transformed. for man loves us for what we've done but the Lord love us in spite of what we've done. let go and acknowledge your devineness that we are all now a part of.
in faith
j
through the looking glass

this to for yesterday 🀯

I remember you posting this one year ago.

Wife, Mama of 3, Patriot, Digital Soldier and loyal supporter of my President, Donald J. Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ The Best is Yet To Come! Enjoy the Show

Oh snap! VK sending us messages from the past! One year delta for flipping the switch too?

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Patriotic Mama to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Bitcoin or Elon Musk? Who da winner hotshot?

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Your guess is good as mine, Patriot. Elon is an interesting fellow that’s for sure.

P.S. Nice 11:11 TS!! :)

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Genius man. Patron day of saints tomorrow. Buh Bye Joe BuYden.

h/t@aorticwarrior follow her if you’re back on Twatter :)

https://twitter.com/AorticWarrior/status/1432003139364868098?s=20

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Good to see you post, P.J. You're one of those who gives me hope.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Thank you! Hang in there, Patriot! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…#GodWins

(1) Show this thread