Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

🧑‍💻🥷 An Inspirator, splitting atoms and raising vibrations. Smart em' up instead of dumbing em' down. I like tea, spilling it mostly 🫡

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

This breaks my heart 😭 it doesn't have to be like this

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

I am absolutely outraged by this! PCR? In my entire career as a RN, I have never seen such blatant disregard for a little one. There are some very compassionate and gentle nurses. After 35 years, I am no longer working....but, I do wish I could have been there for this beautiful child. May God quickly heal and comfort her and momma too.

This sweet innocent child was harmed and traumatized for no justifiable reason! Experts have testified the PCR tests are flawed. Can anyone please provide any logical reason why children should be tested when the CDC still has not proven to isolate this Virus? Is it worth harming children? ALL Mandates need to END immediately!

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

In response Lori Altman to her Publication

There is no logical reason! Thought they were no longer supposed to use PCR? Asking anything regarding your health, a HIPAA violation?

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Lori Altman to her Publication

PCR tests contain Ethylene Oxide.

(3 pictures)

(3) Show this thread