Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

WTF? My friend who lives in Washington state sent this to me. Her son lives in this area and sent her this video of a quarantine camp site being set up in Eatonville near Mt Rainier. WTF! How much longer do we just sit and wait? I mean Lin Wood and General Flynn laid it out clearly that 'We The People' are the plan and no one is going to come save us!

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

In response Just Me... to her Publication

@doqholliday thoughts on this please.

In response Just Me... to her Publication

🚨I know you aren't asking me...but I see this as 2 possibilities. One, we are gonna be fighting soon or two these are being built as makeshift jails. The jails being for the elites followers. There are more sealed indictments than 200 thousand. I hear over 2 million. worldwide...well...where are we gonna put them? Gitmo is expanded, yes..but I believe these are for the 1% and we have prisons in most all countries...but not enough...and they need to be held somewhere. Why are NG taking over driving school bus s in some states.? In NY they are putting in NG nurses 'cause the unvaxxed nurses are retiring or quitting.. over 83,000.. all those left...drs, nurses...will be held for crimes against humanity...thousands and thousands, nationwide..🚨THIS is just MY opinion..

Glad you put this theory out there.Yes,my opinion also!

In response Sparkle Green to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Libra7 in this post can reply

In response Norma Shrock to her Publication

Well, IF we are watching a movie..😆 saga, at best...and All these "people" are ACTORS...and WE ALL see it is show....fake..it makes sense to me...again, my opinion🤷‍♀️😉