Who do you know that positiviely promoted this guy?
Who do you know that negatively promoted this guy?

I think we can clear a lot of things up based on the answers from the two questions above.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Lol...quite the mix of comments here Doq...

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

❤️ zlatý muž,správny bojovník za práva 💙

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Jake Angeli is one of the good guys, brilliant, a patriot, he was playing his role. Even that he is still in there might be for his protection. He was a marine.

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

Long interview but...
is a twist of the story.
Time will tell... no judgment

Love to hear your opinions too.

https://projectcamelotportal.com/2021/06/25/austin-steinbart-baby-q-out-of-prison-and-talking/

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

he is Yellowwolf …. he is military operations

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

When this went down, I had not been banned on Twittler.

Followed a girl who claimed this was Jake Angeli, her brother, both children of Erik Prince.

She shared family photos to back up her claim, possibly showing her and Jake together, but not their "Dad".

She claimed Jake was part of a sting operation to collect evidence on Antifa in the Capitol, and that the horns contained cameras.

I report, you decide...

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

Same here I also followed her and saw this!

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

Jake is a Patriot Super Soldier

I was at the Jan 6th event. I watched him preach about Americans sovereign rights. Thought he was cool and a bit of a character as he was in freezing temperatures wout a shirt. However, might be a double agent as his tattoos were illuminati like and has been seen at democrat events.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

I was there as well, saw him out in the cold as well. he is a solid patriot and went in with the good guys. He is not antifa.

(1) Show this thread

He is "not" ANON !

He is "not" ANON !

He is "not" ANON !

He is "not" ANON !

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Quick take is he resonates as a white hat but I have not really seen him live enough to say.

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

Jake is super smart...

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

I was frens with his sister on twitter. Patriot, crazy Patriot, but a Patriot nonetheless

(2) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I believe I've seen him pictured, sans hat, with Chanel Rion of OAN - both smiling. Other than that, I know most people have lumped him in with Antifa.

Like so many others, the dude is an ACTOR. A Failed Actor, who is desperate enough for the attention that he'd play the part and look like and idiot doing it.

Ιs this guy the same?
Is this video real?
is it photoshoped?

In response Ion Papa to her Publication

not the same guy

In response Ion Papa to her Publication

I don't think so... he has tattoos... unless he covered them with fake latex fingers, lol

(3) Show this thread

His biggest promoter was the media. His outlandish attire was useful for making Trump supporters look like nuts, so they made him the face of the "Insurrection." I think he, himself, is just a flamboyant actor who likes attention. If he was some undercover agent with a secret mission it makes little sense for him to dress so ostentatiously.

In response Chuck Finley to his Publication

If he had any mission it was to discredit the opposition to the stolen election. Wasn't he interviewed by Pelosi's son-in-law that morning?

In response Chuck Finley to his Publication

If he was undercover with the rioters over the summer and had cameras in those horns, it would make sense for him to dress that way.

(2) Show this thread

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

wheres Austin

I believe he is a good guy. Is he the one who had the warrants to seize the laptops?

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

👊 Thanks for saying it.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Did he have permission to Go into the White House?
I rest my case!

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response arba happihr to her Publication

You mean the Capital?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Pelosi's son knows him personally. On that very day of January 6 there was a photo taken of her son and this dude having a discussion. I'd say Pelosi knows him too. Birds of a feather.