US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

In response Adolph Medina to his Publication

i want my money! lol

US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

In response Trump 2021 to his Publication

ALL races deserve reparation for ALL of the crimes against humanity!

JESUS,
the BEST friend any of us
will EVER have,
spells it out,
REPEATEDLY:
"Forgive us OUR debts,
AS WE forgive our DEBTORS."
- Matt.6:12-14

"Why look @ the speck in a bro's eye,
❌noticing ENTIRE plank in YOUR own,
obscuring your vision?"
- Matt.7:3-5

Right inside THE🙏🏽 is WHAT we ARE supposed to be doing (Practice, practice!)
WHO's gonna help us? GOD.
WHY? He's OUR DAD & HE wants talking w/HIM HOW to➡️HIS KINGDOM into OUR "Earth" kerfuffels:📈HEALING, wisdom☮️.
ALL Creation is HIS.
[👁 James 4-5 for more on CONFLICT]

CHRIST's GLORY is so spectacular,
really will BE ALL OVER HIS WHOLE ENTOURAGE
(2 Ti.4:8), when next HE shows⬆️,
self-aggrandizement="filthy rags"
(Isaiah 64:6)

GOD made us (Psalm 139),
hasn't forgotten a thing.
JESUS humbled HIMSELF:
who had no sin to bear ALL of OURS in sacrific to death
(the JUST for the UNJUST, detailed by his friends, who FAILED HIM, in the Gospels.)

In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication

i PRAY THIS PRAYER MANY TIMES THROUGHOUT THE DAY!
MERCIFUL GOD ALMIGHTY i THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE, YOUR MERCY AND YOUR GRACE, FOR YOUR SALVATION, FOR YOUR FORGIVNESS, FOR YOU PATIENCE FOR ALL OF YOUR BLESSINGS AND REPROOF, THANK YOU FOR NOT HAVING LEFT me HOPELESS AND HOMELESS, OR HUNGRY AND NAKED OR DRUNK ON LIQUOR AND DRUGS BUT MOST OF ALL FOR NOT HAVING LEFT me FEELING SORRY
FOR myself AND ANGRY FULL OF HATRED AND VENGENCE, IN CHRIST JESUS' HOLY, PRECIOUS NAME i PRAY, FOR YOUR GLORY, YOUR HONOR AND YOUR PRAISE HALLELUYA AND AMEN!
Numbers 6:25-27 NKJ Version
25 The LORD make HIS FACE shine upon YOU,
And be GRACIOUS to YOU;
26 The LORD lift up HIS COUNTENANCE UPON YOU,
And GIVE YOU PEACE.”
HALLELUYAH!
GOD BLESS!
WWG1WGA

Its SO STRANGE that the King of the Universe is interested in everything we have to say; if we come out of hostile homes, tho, it seems we stay on "best behavior" as long as we can.
If we had mean defective people as parents, who didn't find us lovable, HOW IS IT HE just TREATS us like WE ARE JUST FINE, REORIENTING us that IN HIS house there are MANY lovely dwelling places for me & lots of others.
My parents were ANGRY & seemed to think its more ADAPTIVE, SURVIVAL-WISE, to be IRATE than just QUIET/ SAD. My "frustration tolerance" scored OFF THE CHARTS in med school, BUT I never wanted to go home. Eventually GOD did break my❤️, my daughter harmed in a way that flooded me w/ recall. so all I could do was scribble in a lab notebook how MEAN HE was, but it➡️me to SEE then, HOW HE, in HIS MERCY, was RESPONDING, moving things along, day by day.
I'd heard there's a "special GOD for kids & psych patients", so I asked if HE'd quit BEING SO GENTLE/KIND when I'd REGAINED my wits?

Only people mentioned by @perriccie in this post can reply

You Don't Know my Story, What You read Is ALL GOD'S GLORY FOR GOD'S GLORY, HALLELUYA!

Just replace talking with texting!
GOD BLESS!

GOD is patient & kind (never in a hurry... eventually it soaks into us ☺️)
1 Corinthians 13

(1) Show this thread